fredag 22. juni 2012

One day left

How am I going to spend the remaining day before departure? With focus on my family and focus on God. It is a long time since I have been away without at least some of my family with me and I cannot remember ever being away for so many days on my own. It will be strange to have lots of new experiences which are not shared with them. 

It is for God and his kingdom we are going. I trust that he has lots of expeiences for us in Cambodia. I trust that he is with us both to challenge us and to comfort us.I know there are lots of people supporting us in prayer and that is perhaps the most important thing of all; bringing the team before Him regularly and interceeding for us. If you are one of the prayers, thank you. Don't forget you have a very important role in our trip.Prayer changes things, it moves the hand of God. I will try to keep this blog updated so your prayers can be focussed on what we are doing day by day.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar