torsdag 29. oktober 2015

Getting ready for another trip

I am getting ready for another trip to Cambodia. This time with a small team from Norkirken and Steve Bruns (Imi Church) who will meet us there. I will be travelling with and working with Tom Kenneth Ravnås and Anne Kate Usken and I am very much looking forward to it.


Steve
Tom Kenneth
Anne Kate


We will be visiting Tbung Khmum province which is towards the boarder with Vietnam and Chhuk province which is south of the capital Phnom Penh. I was at both places doing taster days when I was last there in February. It will be nice to go back to both places and see some of the same people again.
 


Sithuon
Chakreya
There are also three other people I am looking forward to seeing when I arrive. Members of Normisjons local team, Sithuon, Lysom and Chakreya. They will, along with Steve, be at the airport when we arrive and we will travel in private minibus directly to the first province.





Anne Kate has been to Kambodia twice before although she is not so heavily involved in the leadership training we are giving to the local churches. Her role on the team will be prayer ministry and general information and support. Tom Kenneth has not been to Cambodia before but he and I have been involved with the leadership training for some years.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar