lørdag 31. januar 2015

How many degrees?

Can you see the temperature here today? -9 degrees centigrade. In 48 hours I will be in Cambodia and it will be about 40 degrees warmer than Ørsdalen today! I have finished packing, it seems strange to pack shorts and tops, suncream and mosquito spray, mosquito net and sandals. My head knows that in just a couple of days I will be in the warmth (and humidity) of Cambodia but some how I am struggling with digesting this idea! It does not help that it has been a gorgeous, if cold day here in Ørsdalen with sun and snow.

I have just had a look at the weather forecast for Phnom Penh next week. They are forecasting +33 - +34 degrees and sunny. The down side is that it will also be 82% humidity. The first night there will be air conditioning but after that... who knows, that remains to be seen! I think I will need to invest in some high factor sunscreen too.

For anyone reading this in warm climates, here is a snow picture from this afternoon. For anyone reading it the north, well, look what you missed.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar