torsdag 17. november 2011

Looking forward

In many ways today has been all about looking forward. I have spent the day preparing for the coming weekend. We are having a series of meetings led by the well-known Norwegian preacher Jørn Strand. We are working with the regional office of Normisjon and are expecting a lot of people each day. There will be meetings on Friday, Saturday and two on Sunday.

I am looking forward to it but there is a lot to get organised, lots to put in place and countless potential problems to think of and deal with before they arise. I am juggling a lot of different things and am in slight danger of dropping one! Never mind, I love it really.

There has been a lot of prayer in the run-up to this weekend and I hope and pray that the meetings will revive people, blowing the flames of the Spirit into a great fire in people's lives. We all need to be on fire for God. Let me give you a question to ponder: what are you on fire for? Why? What are you doing about it?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar